Buying a new HVAC system is a major expense but can often be worth it rather than fixing lots of problems along the way that add up to a big repair bill. These are some of the signs to watch and listen for to help you tell when it is time to replace your HVAC system.
When you have a scheduled maintenance service visit with Carolina Comfort Systems or need one of our expert Bryant technicians to come out for emergency service, it's helpful to be prepared. Here are a few things you can do to prep before our service technician arrives.
Using the above checklist to prepare for your service with Carolina Comfort Systems will help you have everything you need at your fingertips. Making sure pets are secure and units are accessable helps our Carolina Comfort Systems technician perform your service as efficiently as possible.
Ah, springtime! Bright sunshine, warmer temperatures, flowers blooming and trees pollinating... Definitely springtime in South Carolina! While you're making your spring cleaning checklist, don't forget to add HVAC tune-up to your list. Why is spring the best time to schedule your HVAC regular maintenance service? We can think of a couple of reasons...
1. If your HVAC tune-up is always a part of your yearly spring cleaning, it makes it easy to remember when your next service is due.
2. Ensure your system is working as efficiently as possible to keep you cool when the summer heat hits town.
3. A freshly tuned-up system saves you money. Greater efficiency means less energy use and lower utility bills.
4. Lubrication of the moving parts during a tune-up helps them run smoother and quieter, reducing noise from your unit.
5. Regular maintenance increases the lifespan of your HVAC system.
6. Catch small problems early before they become bigger and more costly problems later on.
7. Maintain indoor air quality - especially after the big yellow tree pollen explosion wraps up. A good tune-up cleans all that gunk out and preserves your air quality.
8. Winter temperatures and conditions can cause hidden damage or leaks while the cooling part of the unit wasn't in use. Yes, this even happens in South Carolina.
9. Your thermostat will be checked and calibrated to keep you cool and comfortable all summer long.
10. Take advantage of your HVAC maintenance professional's more open schedule before summertime breakdowns start to make sure your family isn't left sweating!
Summer temperatures will be here before we know it. Give us a call to schedule your tune-up today and beat the heat!