The air inside your home can be 5-10 times more polluted than the air outside your home. Air-tight construction practices meant to increase efficiency and prevent heat loss trap air inside the home where pollutants circulate at concentrated levels. Let's explore the benefits of an air purification system for your home.
When the temperature drops, your HVAC system goes to work keeping your home warm and comfortable. But how can you tell if there is a problem brewing? Whether you have a furnace or a heat pump, there are a common set of issues that can crop up when the temperature drops. Here are the top 7 most common cold weather heating problems and possible causes.
Right now, as fall and winter weather approaches is the optimal time to have your HVAC professionally tuned-up and serviced. Regularly scheduled tune-ups keep your HVAC system working as effectively as possible and also helps prevent a breakdown by finding small problems before they become major issues. Check out some of the core services your HVAC tune-up includes.
Your HVAC tune-up will include an inspection of several areas and servicing of many moving parts. Here are just a few of the things that take place during an HVAC tune-up.
A professional tune-up improves the function of your HVAC system and increases energy efficiency which can reduce your utility bills and the cost of heating or cooling your home. Proper maintenance also helps reduce wear and tear by keeping moving parts lubricated, your system clean and all switches and connections tight and secure. A regular maintenance schedule for your HVAC tune-ups also helps increase the lifespan of your system. If you haven't scheduled your HVAC tune-up yet, give Carolina Comfort Systems a call and we will take care of all of your HVAC tune-up needs and give you the peace of mind that your system is in good working condition for the winter temperatures.
Cooler weather is coming to the Myrtle Beach area very soon. Now is the time to prep your home for cooler weather. Here are some things you can do to get ready for the chill.
Whether you have a standard air conditioner, heat pump or evaporative cooler, getting ready for summer and warmer temperatures should include professional maintenance and cleaning of your cooling system. Keeping your system well-maintained ensures it runs as efficiently as possible--so you stay cool while saving money on your utility bill. Regular maintenance also helps detect small problems before they become serious headaches (and expensive repairs) later on. The best way to make sure your home's cooling system is always hot weather ready? Consider a Comfort Star Protection Plan from Carolina Comfort Systems!
No matter which plan you choose, having one of our service and protection plans keeps you on a regular maintenance schedule and offers several other benefits too.
* Your home comfort system is professionally cleaned and inspected twice per year. No need to stress over remembering when your last service was! We'll keep track and make sure your system gets the regular maintenance needed to keep it running efficiently.
* Regular maintenance increases the lifespan of your HVAC system by keeping everything functioning as it should and reducing wear and tear.
* Regular inspections find and prevent many major issues before they occur. This prevents unnecessary stress on other components of your home comfort system and helps avoid major breakdowns.
* You save money month after month on utility costs. Regular system maintenance ensures the most energy-efficient operating conditions so you need less energy to cool your home. Using less energy means lower electricity bills in your mailbox.
* Our Comfort Star Protection Plan clients enjoy "Priority Customer" service. If you should happen to experience a problem or breakdown with your home comfort system, we go the extra mile to get you back up and running as fast as possible.
The hot summer weather is coming quick. Our Comfort Star Protection Plans are designed to help you beat the heat and stay comfortable all season (and all year) long! Beat the heat! Call Carolina Comfort Systems today!