Did you know that the air inside your home can be five times more polluted than the air outside your home? Things like mold, bacteria, dust, pollen, pet dander, secondhand smoke and other airborne particles can dirty up the air you and your family breathe. All that stuff in the air of your home can make allergies, asthma and other health issues much worse. Having a Bryant Preferred Air Purifier added to your HVAC system cleans all of the air going into and circulating through your home. Let's take a closer look at 5 benefits of investing in an air purifier for your home:
1. Reduce allergy and asthma symptoms - An air purifier filters out pollen and other contaminants that trigger allergies and asthma symptoms. Breathing cleaner means less allergy misery and fewer serious breathing issues related to asthma.
2. Reduces pet dander and related dust from pets - We all love our pets! However, their dander isn't so loveable. Pet dander contributes to allergy symptoms but it also contributes to dust and grime build up on furniture and surfaces in your home. Filtering out pet dander and related dirt and grime with an air purification unit lets you enjoy life with your furry family without the allergies or excess dust caused by pet dander.
3. Remove strong cooking or kitchen odors - There is nothing quite like the mouth-watering aroma of a home-cooked meal... unless those aromas are still hanging around days later! An air purifier helps remove the particles responsible for cooking or kitchen odors to prevent those smells from turning stale and lingering in your home.
4. Reduce the chances of catching colds, flu and other infections - Bryant's air purifier filters out the bacteria, viruses, fungi and other nasties responsible for causing illnesses. Even if someone in your home happens to have the crud, having an air purifier can help prevent those germs from spreading to other rooms and other members of your family by filtering them out of the air you breathe.
5. Eliminate toxins and odors of secondhand smoke - If you have a guest who smokes or even a person living in your home who smokes, those toxins and odors can easily spread throughout the entire house. However, having an air purifier helps filter out the odors and over 2,000 toxins found in secondhand cigarette smoke.
Breathing cleaner is always better for you and every member of your family. A Bryant Preferred Air Purifier helps you do just that by filtering out everything from allergens to germs to smells to toxins. To learn how your family can breathe easier and cleaner, give Carolina Comfort Systems a call for more information on adding an air purifier to your HVAC system.
Cold and flu season might be upon us but your home doesn't have to become a contamination zone. The Preferred Series Air Purification System from Bryant does more than capture pet dander and dust. It can help keep you and your family healthier by keeping bacteria, mold, and viruses out of the air you breathe at home.
Clean Up Your Air
How does Bryant's Air Purification System clean up your air? The first way is Bryant's patented Captures and Kills technology that kills or inactivates 96% of the illness-inducing airborne germs it captures, including bacteria and viruses. The second way is by using a MERV 13 rated air filter. MERV means Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value and is a rating system that shows the effectiveness of an air filter. The higher the MERV rating, the smaller and finer particles and indoor air pollutants the filter can remove. Most residential air purifiers use filters with MERV ratings from 10-13. Higher MERV rated filters of 14 and above are mostly used in environments that need to be as sterile as possible, like operating rooms and medical facilities. Bryant's system uses a MERV 13 filter, the highest rated filter commonly used in residential systems. The third way is by cleaning up to 100 times more air by volume than a standard portable air purification unit.
What Gets Removed From Your Air
Indoor air quality is an important consideration all year long, not only during cold and flu season. So what exactly does a Bryant Air Purification system remove from your air?
With a Bryant Air Purification System, you can breathe easier and cleaner during cold and flu season. As an added bonus, cleaner air also protects your heating and cooling unit by preventing small particulates from building up in the unit and causing wear and tear. Want to know more about how your family can breathe cleaner? Carolina Comfort Systems is your Bryant Authorized Dealer and ready to answer all of your air purification questions.