Does your home have hot or cold spots? Are there rooms in your home that just don't seem to ever be the same temperature as the rest of your home? Have you adjusted your vents to no avail? Then a Bryant Ductless System might be right for you. Let's take a closer look at the benefits of a ductless system.
The summer heat is right around the corner so now is the time to prep your A/C unit for summer. Here is your checklist to get your system ready to keep you cool when the hot and humid gets going.
While our winters might be short here in the Grand Strand, they can get mighty cold. These 8 tips can help you save money on your heating costs this winter.
Buying a new HVAC system is a major expense but can often be worth it rather than fixing lots of problems along the way that add up to a big repair bill. These are some of the signs to watch and listen for to help you tell when it is time to replace your HVAC system.
Ah, springtime! Bright sunshine, warmer temperatures, flowers blooming and trees pollinating... Definitely springtime in South Carolina! While you're making your spring cleaning checklist, don't forget to add HVAC tune-up to your list. Why is spring the best time to schedule your HVAC regular maintenance service? We can think of a couple of reasons...
1. If your HVAC tune-up is always a part of your yearly spring cleaning, it makes it easy to remember when your next service is due.
2. Ensure your system is working as efficiently as possible to keep you cool when the summer heat hits town.
3. A freshly tuned-up system saves you money. Greater efficiency means less energy use and lower utility bills.
4. Lubrication of the moving parts during a tune-up helps them run smoother and quieter, reducing noise from your unit.
5. Regular maintenance increases the lifespan of your HVAC system.
6. Catch small problems early before they become bigger and more costly problems later on.
7. Maintain indoor air quality - especially after the big yellow tree pollen explosion wraps up. A good tune-up cleans all that gunk out and preserves your air quality.
8. Winter temperatures and conditions can cause hidden damage or leaks while the cooling part of the unit wasn't in use. Yes, this even happens in South Carolina.
9. Your thermostat will be checked and calibrated to keep you cool and comfortable all summer long.
10. Take advantage of your HVAC maintenance professional's more open schedule before summertime breakdowns start to make sure your family isn't left sweating!
Summer temperatures will be here before we know it. Give us a call to schedule your tune-up today and beat the heat!